Add Sophistication to Your Sets with Racks
Our Ableton Racks module will give you the rundown of Ableton’s four racks. This module covers how racks work, learning about signal flow, as well as how to create your own custom racks.
This module is intended for Ableton users of all levels and genres. Producers who are familiar with racks will find a library of extra racks to dissect and reverse engineer, as well as plenty of ideas for creating new, experimental and customized racks to add a sense of personalization to their music, whether it be performed live or recorded in a studio.
This Course Includes
– Learning about the 4 types of racks in Ableton
– Navigating the types of racks and understanding their functions in detail
– Creating and saving your own custom racks
– Learning about rack signal flow
– Mastering chains
Beat Lab Students Get
Unlimited access to your courses to support your journey of becoming a professional music producer using the popular Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) Ableton Live.
The Curriculum can be accessed at any time from Computer, Phone or tablet
Exclusive class notes, videos and cheat sheets.
(Optional) One-On-One Mentorship Sessions
This course is aimed at beginner-intermediate music producers.
- Immediate Access to Beat Lab Academy Online course curriculum (For Lesson Plan Click Here)
- Hands-on ONLINE LEARNING
- Methodical Musical Development
- Exclusive Student Discounts
- One-on-One Mentorship Sessions (Optional)
What you will need
- A laptop that can run modern music production software
- Ableton Live 10 Standard or Suite (Student Discounts Available)
- MIDI controller with knobs (Recommended)
Other Recommended Courses
No Reviews found for this course.