Perfect Your Sound Selection
Over the course of this module, you will develop the ability to use layering to ramp up the personalized sound, power, and presence of your tracks.
Learn layering techniques to add texture and depth to your drums, while giving them a personality. Add lushness to your tracks through instrument layering and processing, which can provide depth, fullness, color, and diversity. It’s all here.
This Course Includes
– Choosing the appropriate sounds to layer
– Layering drums and making a custom, exciting Drum Rack
– Using bus processing for character and color
– Layering instruments of different timbres, pitches, and rhythms
– Learning to recognize when layers are clashing
Beat Lab Students Get
Unlimited access to your courses to support your journey of becoming a professional music producer using the popular Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) Ableton Live.
The Curriculum can be accessed at any time from Computer, Phone or tablet
Exclusive class notes, videos and cheat sheets.
(Optional) One-On-One Mentorship Sessions
This course is aimed at beginner-intermediate music producers.
- Immediate Access to Beat Lab Academy Online course curriculum (For Lesson Plan Click Here)
- Hands-on ONLINE LEARNING
- Methodical Musical Development
- Exclusive Student Discounts
- One-on-One Mentorship Sessions (Optional)
What you will need
- A laptop that can run modern music production software
- Ableton Live 10 Standard or Suite (Student Discounts Available)
- MIDI Keyboard (optional)
Other Recommended Courses
No Reviews found for this course.