Extend Your Creative Bounds
In this module, learn about Max for Live, an audio/visual coding language that opens up a world of possibilities for Ableton users. We will cover a list of Max for Live devices that will step up your production game and strengthen your arsenal.
This course covers what it takes to make your own patches, including resources for those interested in creating their own custom Max for Live devices. There are no limits with Max for Live!
This Course Includes
– What is Max for Live?
– Learning the ins and outs of extremely useful Max for Live instruments, effects, and other devices
– Opening and navigating a Max for Live device
– Resources for further learning Max for Live
Beat Lab Students Get
Unlimited access to your courses to support your journey of becoming a professional music producer using the popular Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) Ableton Live.
The Curriculum can be accessed at any time from Computer, Phone or tablet
Exclusive class notes, videos and cheat sheets.
(Optional) One-On-One Mentorship Sessions
This course is aimed at beginner-intermediate music producers.
- Immediate Access to Beat Lab Academy Online course curriculum (For Lesson Plan Click Here)
- Hands-on ONLINE LEARNING
- Methodical Musical Development
- Exclusive Student Discounts
- One-on-One Mentorship Sessions (Optional)
What you will need
- A laptop that can run modern music production software
- Ableton Live 10 Standard or Suite (Student Discounts Available)
- MIDI Keyboard (Recommended)