Master the Art of Rhythm
Our Programming Drums module covers the basics of Ableton Live’s general user interface, and how to utilize it to program drum beats. For those new to Ableton Live, this is your introduction to the most basic features in Live.
You will use them every day in your productions. For those experienced with Live and drum programming, this module will reinforce your learning, introduce you to common patterns amongst genres, and help you develop your drum workflow in Live.
This course will cover
– Basics of Ableton Live’s main user interface
– Which Ableton Packs to download to optimize your learning
– How to customize your Live file browser
– How to set up MIDI preferences in Live
– How to use the Drum Rack to program Drum Patterns
Beat Lab Students Get
Unlimited access to your courses to support your journey of becoming a professional music producer using the popular Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) Ableton Live.
The Curriculum can be accessed at any time from Computer, Phone or tablet
Exclusive class notes, videos and cheat sheets.
(Optional) One-On-One Mentorship Sessions
This course is aimed at beginner-intermediate music producers.
What you will need
- A laptop that can run modern music production software
- Ableton Live 10 Standard or Suite (Student Discounts Available)
- MIDI Controller (Optional)