Record & Edit Like a Pro
Our Recording & Editing module gets you started on recording your own audio and MIDI clips into Live. If you’re new to digital audio, this will prepare you for using your first audio interface and recording experiences.
If you already are familiar with recording processes then this will give you the best workflows to use when bringing audio and MIDI into Live.
Edit clips like a pro and start building the pieces for your songs.
This Course Includes
– How to set up your audio preferences in Live
– User interface and keyboard shortcuts in Arrangement and Session views
– Recording in the Arrangement and Session views in Live
– Editing audio and MIDI
Beat Lab Students Get
Unlimited access to your courses to support your journey of becoming a professional music producer using the popular Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) Ableton Live.
The Curriculum can be accessed at any time from Computer, Phone or tablet
Exclusive class notes, videos and cheat sheets.
(Optional) One-On-One Mentorship Sessions
This course is aimed at beginner-intermediate music producers.
- Immediate Access to Beat Lab Academy Online course curriculum (For Lesson Plan Click Here)
- Hands-on ONLINE LEARNING
- Methodical Musical Development
- Exclusive Student Discounts
- One-on-One Mentorship Sessions (Optional)
What you will need
- A laptop that can run modern music production software
- Ableton Live 10 Standard or Suite (Student Discounts Available)
- Audio Interface (optional)
- MIDI Keyboard (optional)
Other Recommended Courses
No Reviews found for this course.