From Sample to Beat
Learn the history of sampling in music production, how to use Live Session view as a sampler, and learn everything about the Sampler/Simpler Instruments in Live.
Our Sampling module gives you an extensive in-depth look at Live’s sampling capabilities. Ableton Live is the perfect production and live performance tool for those with an interest in sampling. Studying the lessons in this module will give you the skills necessary to sample like a professional!
This Course Includes
– History of Sampling
– Live Session View as a sampler
– Sampler Instrument
– Simpler Instrument
– Creative sampling techniques in Arrangement and Session views
Beat Lab Students Get
Unlimited access to your courses to support your journey of becoming a professional music producer using the popular Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) Ableton Live.
The Curriculum can be accessed at any time from Computer, Phone or tablet
Exclusive class notes, videos and cheat sheets.
(Optional) One-On-One Mentorship Sessions
This course is aimed at beginner-intermediate music producers.
- Immediate Access to Beat Lab Academy Online course curriculum (For Lesson Plan Click Here)
- Hands-on ONLINE LEARNING
- Methodical Musical Development
- Exclusive Student Discounts
- One-on-One Mentorship Sessions (Optional)
What you will need
- A laptop that can run modern music production software
- Ableton Live 10 Standard or Suite (Student Discounts Available)
- MIDI Keyboard (optional)
Other Recommended Courses
No Reviews found for this course.