Learn About the Songwriter’s Toolkit
In our structure and arrangement module, gain an in-depth understanding of the elements in a song, like the drums and vocals, as well as the different sections of a song.
Learn several methods to create energy in a song and glue sections together using transitions and buildups.
This module provides the information required to get you out of a “loop track” mindset, and into writing full, professional-grade songs.
This Course Includes
– Learning several configurations of Pop and EDM hits
– Analyzing and recognizing the elements in a song (e.g. drums, vocals, guitar, bass)
– Using buildup techniques to create anticipation and/or tension
– Creating engaging and cohesive transitions
– Exclusive Downloads
Beat Lab Students Get
Unlimited access to your courses to support your journey of becoming a professional music producer using the popular Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) Ableton Live.
The Curriculum can be accessed at any time from Computer, Phone or tablet
Exclusive class notes, videos and cheat sheets.
(Optional) One-On-One Mentorship Sessions
This course is aimed at beginner-intermediate music producers.
- Immediate Access to Beat Lab Academy Online course curriculum (For Lesson Plan Click Here)
- Hands-on ONLINE LEARNING
- Methodical Musical Development
- Exclusive Student Discounts
- One-on-One Mentorship Sessions (Optional)
What you will need
- A laptop that can run modern music production software
- Ableton Live 10 Standard or Suite (Student Discounts Available)
- MIDI Keyboard (optional)
No Reviews found for this course.