Make the Sounds in Your Head a Reality
In this module, you will jump into the complex topics of Synthesis & Sound Design. Beginners will learn how to think about sound in a visual way that will improve their skills in the real-world.
Synthesis can be done on hardware or in Ableton Live. In Live, you can use the native devices or third-party plugins, learn how to use all of them with these lessons.
This Course Includes
– History of Synthesis & Sound Design
– How to use the parameters in a synthesizer
– Synthesis in Ableton Live – Analog, Operator, Wavetable
– Designing sounds from the ground up
– Producing atmospheric and textural sounds
Beat Lab Students Get
Unlimited access to your courses to support your journey of becoming a professional music producer using the popular Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) Ableton Live.
The Curriculum can be accessed at any time from Computer, Phone or tablet
Exclusive class notes, videos and cheat sheets.
(Optional) One-On-One Mentorship Sessions
This course is aimed at beginner-intermediate music producers.
- Immediate Access to Beat Lab Academy Online course curriculum (For Lesson Plan Click Here)
- Hands-on ONLINE LEARNING
- Methodical Musical Development
- Exclusive Student Discounts
- One-on-One Mentorship Sessions (Optional)
What you will need
- A laptop that can run modern music production software
- Ableton Live 10 Standard or Suite (Student Discounts Available)
- MIDI Keyboard (optional)
- 3rd-Party Synthesizer Plugins (optional)
- Hardware Synthesizer (optional)
Other Recommended Courses
No Reviews found for this course.