From Acapella to Finished Track
Remixing is an extremely popular production method that has become the cornerstone of many types of modern music. In our remixing module, you will learn everything from creating your own acapellas to injecting your own personality into a remix. You will master Ableton’s warp engine, a practical skill for many production techniques and one that will make any remix you can imagine possible!
This Course Includes
– Different types of remixes and how to craft them
– Creating your own acapellas
– Warping acapellas using Ableton’s powerful warp engine
– Choosing the right sounds to bring personality and cohesion to your remixes
Beat Lab Students Get
Unlimited access to your courses to support your journey of becoming a professional music producer using the popular Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) Ableton Live.
The Curriculum can be accessed at any time from Computer, Phone or tablet
Exclusive class notes, videos and cheat sheets.
(Optional) One-On-One Mentorship Sessions
This course is aimed at beginner-intermediate music producers.
- Immediate Access to Beat Lab Academy Online course curriculum (For Lesson Plan Click Here)
- Hands-on ONLINE LEARNING
- Methodical Musical Development
- Exclusive Student Discounts
- One-on-One Mentorship Sessions (Optional)
What you will need
- A laptop that can run modern music production software
- Ableton Live 10 Standard or Suite (Student Discounts Available)
“Last year I had no idea how to make a song in Ableton and now I feel like I have endless possibilities and potential for creativity. Making music is now an exciting process that I feel confident in doing.” – Kelsey S.
Other Recommended Courses
No Reviews found for this course.