Scroll down for tickets 2-Day Intensive: Songwriting w/CLARA Join us for this event which will take place over two days on December 28th and 29th, each day from 3:30pm –
Scroll down for tickets
2-Day Intensive: Songwriting w/CLARA
Join us for this event which will take place over two days on December 28th and 29th, each day from 3:30pm – 7pm!
– Where to start? How to find inspiration?
– How to write songs daily, even if you’re not extremely confident working in a DAW
– How to create stand out lyrics
– Understanding the narrative of songwriting, who are you talking to? or who is talking?
– How to simplify and strengthen an idea
– How to get out of writer’s block
– Is music theory necessary to write a song? How is it helpful?
– Typical song structures for different genres
– The importance of arrangement
– How many hooks do you need? How do genres differ from each other?
– How to write a show-stopping song no matter what genre
– Learn the “rules to break them” in pop music
– How to demo songs for pitching
– Collaborating with other writers
– How to finish a song
CLARA is a Pop-Soul Artist who rose to fame by winning talent competitions and simultaneously posting her music on Youtube. She has independently grown a following of over 250,000 subscribers and her 35 million+ views have led to sold out tours all over the globe including the US, Asia, Australia, Canada and more. CLARA has performed at prestigious venues like The Hollywood Bowl and Walt Disney Concert Hall with Brian Mcknight and her songs are heard in numerous commercials, films & TV shows such as Big Mouth and The L Word. Her sweet, sultry vocals paired with soul-stirring music make her an artist to remember. CLARA is a self-taught singer, producer, multi-instrumentalist, songwriter and even directs her own video content. Her recent singles titled “Beau” and “My Kinda Lovin” can be heard on all platforms including Spotify and Apple Music under “CLARA” and you can give her a shout on instagram @ClaraTheArtist.
(Saturday) 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM